Navratri is a Hindu festival celebrated every year across the country. Each day is dedicated to Goddess Durga’s nine avatars and are considered very auspicious. Mr. Pankaj Khanna, Founder & Managing Director, Khanna Gems Private Limited who is a widely acclaimed astrologer, gemologist and valuer of jewellery shares details around the gemstones that you can chose this Navratri to removes hurdles in your path and bring prosperity and happiness in your life.
1. Ruby: Go for a Ruby gemstone this Navratri if you want more emotional strength to withstand deceit. Besides giving wealth, a happy domestic life and a charming personality, it also strengthens a person’s fate
2. Pukhraj: Pukhraj is a must for those who also want to improves their status in both family and society. Decision making, functioning of the mind and wealth — all this and more becomes better in a person’s life with this gemstone.
3. White Sapphire: A cordial, romantic and more understanding relationship can be achieved by owning a White Sapphire.
4. Panna: Having the power to fight all tough times, Panna is a precious gemstone that brings wealth to a person’s life along with improving nervous strength, which is, providing better control over emotions and behaviour.
5. Neelam: Besides offering substantial business growth and new opportunities, this stone also helps in removing evil effects of Shani including disharmony between family members, problems in married life (eg: divorce or arguments), conceiving a child, and obstructions in education, career etc.
6. Pearl: This gemstone is believed to enhance softness, outer beauty including face and eyes besides improving tender feelings. Pearls also tend to improve the wearer’s mental peace, e emotional stability, and equable temperament.
7. Diamond: Well, diamonds are a woman’s best friend. From making a person’s personality charming and attractive, removing evil and fearful thoughts to providing comforts, a healthy sex life, and a good social status, this gemstone has all the powers one can ask for.
8. Gomed: It not only reduces unwanted troubles and tensions but also acts as a potent tool against all hidden enemies. Moreover, it helps the wearer do wonders in profession and politics.
9. Coral: Also known as Moonga, this stone is believed to bring good luck and growth to a person’s life. Those suffering from lack of confidence and memory loss must wear it to get benefited. Courage, confidence, and bravery — this stone instill all these and more to an individual’s personality. Not to forget, people wearing this stone can easily fight effects of tantra and evil spirits, if any.
10. Cat’s Eye: Wearing a cat’s eye gemstone or chrysoberyl is considered good for those who want to keep away from evil eyes. This stone also helps in return of lost wealth besides letting someone restart a closed business.
Well, these are some of the stones you can definitely own this Navratras and give an auspicious start to your life like never before.