Thomson TV, French electronics giant exclusively licensed by Super Plastronics Private Limited in India, announces heavy discounts across all its best-selling TVs including the French brand’s latest range of Official Android 4K TVs.
The discounts will be available during all 5-days of the Flipkart Big Billion Day sale. Prices start from as low as INR 5999 for a 24 inch HD LED television. Thomson TV’s latest model from its Official Android TV 4K range is available for INR 26,999 for a 43 inch and INR 55,999 for a 65 inch.
Thomson TV has had a phenomenal year. Only having launched itself in January 2018, it has become one amongst the top selling TVs in the online space.
On this note Avneet Singh Marwah, CEO SPPL- the exclusive brand licensee for Thomson TVs in India, said, “I am happy to announce that Thomson TV has become the second largest online selling brand. As an affordable television company, we invest heavily into our research and development verticals to keep the quality optimum for our buyers. Our latest launch was the Official Android TV range, which is now rated at 4.6 on Flipkart by the consumers. We aim to achieve a 5% market share within this festive season.”
Super Plastronics Private Limited (SPPL) has taken very calculated steps at every step of the way that has enabled the company to rise to the top, in this extremely crowded TV market. With the increase in sales, this festive season Thomson TV is eyeing a revenue target of 500 cr and aims to sell 1.5 lakh units, via its exclusive retail partner Flipkart.
Some of the brand’s major milestones & launches in FY 2018-19:
1. April 2018: launches 43 4k; 40 smart and 32 smart
2. June 2018: launches non-smart Tv’s – 24, 32 and 50
3. June 2018: launches an all new UI
4. July 2018: sells 30,000 units in 45 days!
5. September 2018: launches 50 and 55 4k UHD Tv’s
6. October 2018: Thomson tops number 3 position in online Tv sale!
7. December 2018: announces investment of 150 crores in new manufacturing!
8. February 2019 : announces integration with ZEE 5 as content partner
9. March 2019: launches India’s first 40, 4k
10. June 2019: launches first made in India Android TV – OFFICIAL ANDROID
In line with the government’s Make in India mission, Thomson televisions are entirely manufactured in India, without any compromise on quality. The company entered the premium segment by launching its range of ‘Official Android TVs’ entirely made in India, the only company to do so.