- No scheduled international commercial passenger aircraft shall be allowed to land in India from March 22, 2020 for one week.
- State Governments shall issue appropriate directions so that all citizens above 65 (other than for medical assistance) except for public representatives/govt. servants/medical professionals are advised to remain at home.
- Similarly, all children below 10 should be advised to stay at home and not to venture out.
- Railways and civil aviation shall suspend all concessional travel except for students, patients and divyang category.
- States are being requested to enforce work for home for pvt. Sector employees except those working in emergency/essential services.
- To reduce crowding all Group B and C Central govt. employees will be asked to attend offices on alternate week and staggered timings for all employees.
Warehousing principally alludes to the capacity of products to be moved, regardless of whether inbound …